Hello dear Amigurumi Followers
Today we share Amigurumi Christmas Mini Tree Ornament Free Pattern for you. As you know we share new free amigurumi pattern every day. The main crochets are gazelle, amigurumi bear, pola, crochet panda, penguin, giraffe, llama, pig, bunny, clown, lamb, bee, crochet unicorn, amigurumi doll, fox, penguin, dinosaur, crochet elephant, hippo, monkey, crochet cat, crochet dog and more …
Todays daily new amigurumi free crochet pattern is Amigurumi Christmas Mini Tree Ornament.
I want to give you some informations about this amigurumi free pattern ; Christmas Mini Tree Ornament.
You will need:
– 3.5mm and 2.5mm crochet hook
– 8ply (DK/Light worsted) acrylic yarn in green, brown and white
– Small amount of pink, red, yellow and blue yarn
– A pair of 7.5mm plastic safety eyes
– Toy stuffing
– Yarn needle & darning needle
– Stitch marker (optional)
– Embroidery thread/floss (optional)
– You’ll need to know how to make a magic ring/circle.
– You will be crocheting in spirals.
– Invisible decrease technique was used for this pattern – if you’re not familiar with this decrease, a regular single crochet decrease is perfectly fine to do.
– Have fun crocheting!
Abbreviations (US Crochet Terminology)
Rnd – round
ch – chain
hk – hook
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
BLO – back loops only
FLO – front loops only
inc – single crochet increase (2 sc in one stitch)
dec – single crochet decrease (sc 2 together)
st / sts – stitch / stitches
sl st – slip stitch
rep – repeat
Amigurumi Christmas Mini Tree Ornament Free Pattern
TREE (Use 3.5mm hook and begin with Green yarn)
Rnd 1: Work 6 sc in a magic ring (6 sts)
Rnd 2: Sc around (6 sts)
Rnd 3: Inc in each st around (12 sts)
Rnd 4: Sc around (12 sts)
Rnd 5: Sc 1, inc; rep 6 times (18 sts)
Rnd 6: BLO sc around (18 sts)
Rnd 7: Sc 2, inc; rep 6 times (24 sts)
Rnd 8: Sc around (24 sts)
Rnd 9: Sc 3, inc; rep 6 times (30 sts)
Rnd 10: BLO sc around (30 sts)
Rnd 11: Sc 4, inc; rep 6 times (36 sts)
Rnd 12: Sc around (36 sts)
Rnd 13: Sc 5, inc; rep 6 times (42 sts)
Rnd 14: BLO sc around (42 sts)
Rnd 15: Sc 6, inc; rep 6 times (48 sts)
Rnds 16 – 17: Sc around (48 sts)
Rnd 18: BLO sc around (48 sts)
Rnd 19: BLO sc 6, dec; rep 6 times (42 sts)
Rnd 20: Sc 5, dec; rep 6 times (36 sts)
Attach safety eyes between Rounds 16 and 17 with an interspace of 6 stitches. Begin stuffing the tree with toy stuffing and continue stuffing until closing.
Rnd 21: Sc 4, dec; rep 6 times (30 sts)
Rnd 22: Sc 3, dec; rep 6 times 24 sts)
Change to Brown yarn.
Rnd 23: FLO sc around (24 sts)
Rnds 24 – 25: Sc around (24 sts)
Rnd 26: BLO sc 2, dec; rep 6 times (18 sts)
Rnd 27: Sc 1, dec; rep 6 times (12 sts)
Rnd 28: Dec 6 times (6 sts)
Fasten off. Using your yarn needle, weave the yarn tail through the front loop of each remaining stitch and pull it tight to close. Weave and hide yarn tail.
*TREE FRILLS (Use 3.5mm hook and Green yarn)
Place a slipknot on your hook and work into the leftover front loops of Rounds 6, 10, 14 and 18 of the tree. Hold the tree upright and work from the bottom up.
Rnd 18: Sc 1, hdc 6, sc 1; rep 6 times (48 sts)
Rnd 14: Sc 1, hdc 5, sc 1; rep 6 times (42 sts)
Rnd 10: Sc 1, hdc 3, sc 1; rep 6 times (30 sts)
Rnd 6: Sc 1, hdc 1, sc 1; rep 6 times (18 sts).
Fasten off. Weave in and hide all yarn tails.
*Check around the 34:35 mark of the video if you require assistance crocheting the Tree Frills.
STAR (Use 2.5mm hook and White. yarn)
Rnd 1: Work 5 sc in a magic ring (5 sts)
Rnd 2: Sl st, ch 3, sl st in second ch from hk, sc in next ch st; rep 5 times.
Join with a slip stitch to the back loop of the first slip stitch made on round 2. Fasten off and leave a tail for sewing.
– Use a small amount of pink yarn and sew 2 horizontal strips, 2 stitches wide next to the eyes.
– Using red, yellow and blue yarn, sew short vertical stitches in various places on the tree.
– Sew the star to the top of the tree.
– Use a small amount of white yarn or embroidery floss/thread and make a loop on top of the tree in the centre for hanging.
More Amigurumi Christmas Tree Ideas: